Does the idea of doing any kind of family history research make your mind go numb? Well, we each have our own idea of what constitutes fun and exciting. With over nine years of experience, I bring a rich artillery of resources that prove helpful in pursuit of genealogical documentation.
First things first:
My prices are $50/hour with a 4-hour minimum.
How do we work together?
- You decide how long you would like me to work (4-hour minimum.)
- You supply names and dates that you have.
- Once payment is received, I will do research to locate the available documentation – depending on your needs.
- I present the documentation to you either electronically or physically in a binder.
- We discuss the findings and determine the next course of action – if there is any further work you would like to have done.