Here you go! Click on the link below to start download.
If you have your family tree set up in Ancestry.com, then my Pdf will be just the thing to start you on the path of binder rejuvenation!
Here’s the scoop on how to use these pretty little things:
- Page 1 – 2 of my 3-page Pdf are meant to be used as an overlay for your Pedigree charts.
- Print your Pedigree Chart
- While you are looking at your family tree in Ancestry.com, click on your tree name and it will take you to the pedigree chart for your family. (You have two choices. One is the Pedigree chart that only shows your direct lines and the other one is the Family chart and shows all the families with their families as well. We want the Pedigree Chart.)
- If you would like to print out a certain line all the way to the end (past your initial four generations,) then click on the little right arrow after the line you would like to print out.
- There is a little vertical bar on the left-hand side of your screen with a printer icon at the bottom.
- Click on the printer icon. / Follow the directions to print out your Pedigree Chart.
- Open up my Pdf file with the colored backgrounds. / Follow the following video to turn your PAGE #1 around and re-load into the printer. / Print out just PAGE #1 of the Pdf and if the moon is aligned correctly, we should have a beautiful top page of your Pedigree Chart.
- Just order up PAGE #2 in the same way you did the first page and then print PAGE #2 of the Pdf. Now, you should have two pages complete with beautiful colored edges! Yay!
- Page 3 can be used to add a bit of color to stories or the printout of your Profile page for a single person.
- I like to use the Profile page printout as the top sheet of each new generation in my binders. It is a great timeline of that person’s life.
- Just in case you haven’t had the chance to print one out, go to the Profile of anyone in your family tree.
- Under the Name of your Ancestor, there is a line of menu options starting with “Search records.” Look for the “Print” heading and click on it. A little pop-up box will show up with the option for “Printer Friendly.” Click on that.
- This will bring up a new window with your ancestor’s information listed on it. Go ahead and click on the “Print this page” button and you will now have a hard copy of your Profile page for this ancestor!
- Here we go again to add the colored border!
- Open up my Pdf file with the colored backgrounds. / Follow the following video to turn your PROFILE PAGE around and re-load into the printer. / Print out just PAGE #3 of the Pdf and we should have a beautiful bordered Profile page!
- Don’t forget that you can add this simple border to any of your story pages or just to brighten up a form as long as you have about a half-inch of white border around the edge. Do me a favor though and make sure that you have a copy of what you are adding a border to just in case something goes wrong!
- Print your Pedigree Chart
This is simply a background to add to your Ancestry.com.